Often it is hard to distinguish what full-time really means. At Ward, Dreshman & Reinhardt full-time simply means the Director:
- Is assigned solely to your project.
- Lives in your community for the length of the contract.
- Works on a daily basis in a designated office within your organization.
The Benefits of a Full-time Director:
- Available any time 24/7 to the volunteers and staff. Personal attention is given to the client and the Director essentially becomes part of your staff.
- Campaign is of shorter duration. Volunteers remain enthusiastic and committed.
- Learns the culture of your organization and assists in maximizing fundraising potential throughout the community.
- On-site and available to monitor and address all campaign issues as they arise.
- Personally observes campaign progress and determines where professional experience is needed.
- Available when volunteers require coaching and guidance.
- Organizes and prepares all campaign materials for client approval.
- Fees and expenses are predictable and controlled.